Thursday, June 18, 2009

TTV Part 2

When I showed JJ my project for the cabin - see TTV (prior blog post) - his first response was "I want one of those in our HOUSE!" YAY! I was hoping he'd like it.

Since then, I've been scouring our pictures to pick out the perfect shots for our home and the rest of the shots for the cabin.

In our home, I wanted to put up a few pictures of things we love about our house or yard, but I don't think I can get all our family in the pictures PLUS pics of the house.

Here's what I have so far, hope you like:


Belay doing his job, which is making people smile!


Dan! (no further comment)


The Langevin Ladies...


My Mother, on a horse! With a Rope!! WHAT??!! A rare moment caught on film on Christmas Day at Brenda's.


Mom had to get her own picture, since she took this one and wouldn't get in it:

Judd & Shelbs - My favorite pick of them. Maybe a little racey for the dining room! :)


Now, I just have to figure out a couple pics with our Dads and Nephews in them and we will be all set!!

I've also been looking for more cabin pictures. So far, I really only have GOOD pictures that are winter-ey. Maybe we'll go up there next weekend and take more pics. You know, that IS my priority when I'm there! HA!
I love how Suz is looking so dreamily at Pat in this picture:



This was after one of the funnest days skiing this season. When do you EVER get to ride with 8 of your friends?? When Brookie comes to town for the weekend, that's when!

and, finally, the rocking chair that Mrs. Jude Aiello rocked baby Dom to sleep in...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP