Friday, June 5, 2009

A Peek

One of my closest, longest (it just does not seem right to call anyone your "oldest" friend when they aren't OLD) friends is getting married! OK, actually, two of them are!


I have 3 closest-longest friends, and I feel immeasurably blessed to have that many! They are Kendra, Kristy & Tricia. Kendra and Tricia are both getting married this year, and Kristy is having a baby!! I am honored to photography both Kendra & Tricia's weddings :) If Kristy didn't live nine states away, I would have my camera all up in her tummy!

This week, Kendra's dress came in!! She ordered it without seeing it in white, so it was her first time actually seeing the dress look just as it will on her wedding day. It is a beautiful, very simple, yet elegant dress. I love it! More importantly, SHE loves it!

Kendra loves Sepia toned pictures, and her fiance, Joe, loves Black & Whites with an old feel to them. So, nearly all their pictures will look that way if I can help it!!

Here are a couple shots that still leave a lot to the imagination of what's to come:







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP