Monday, June 1, 2009

I Heart Faces




This week, the I ♥ Faces blog (www.iheartfaces.com) is having a pet contest! SOOO up my alley!

It was hard to pick only one picture to enter! After much self-deliberation, Duke HAD to be the pick!

Duke is a 4 year old Bassett Hound and he is a super sweet boy. He loves attention, doesn't bark much, and likes to monkey-wrench on classic cars with his Daddy, Jerry.

I love this picture because his eyes are just emitting sweetness and love while his ears are tossing about like a model's hair in a fashion mag! I promise, I wasn't using a fan to blow them around! Ha!

He's shouting it out - "Pick Me! Pick Me! I'm the Winner!"

7 comments:

Jewel June 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Wow...what a striking photo! His eyes are incredible. It's a great shot :)

Christina June 1, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Love this photo of your sweet Duke!

ninabakke June 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

nice :)

Belly Monster's Mama June 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Love those eyes!

Melissa Butler June 2, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

Duke is precious ~

Alice June 2, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

your baby is gorgeous! i love his floppy ears - great crispness and color in this shot :O).

i have my shot posted now, so feel free to come on over and visit awhile in The Shadow of the Cross.

Julie June 2, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Great shot! Love those ears!!! =D

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP