Monday, May 11, 2009

Floating Readerboard

Why can't dogs have a reader board over their heads that constantly scrolls what their thinking?


You know, the black boards with the scrolling red text... Wouldn't it be nice to be able to read their thoughts?


When they're meeting a new dog-friend, a new human friend, barking incessantly, staring at you for no apparent reason, staring at the floor, rolling in the grass, dreaming - what are they thinking??


There are a few funny dogblogs where people actually write from the dog's 'voice'. I wonder how accurate they really are. Check them out for a giggle:
http://www.1000goldens.com/
http://mary-margaretsdiary.blogspot.com/
http://www.toaireisdivine.com/blog/


I know for certain what my dog is thinking during a few common moments:

When I put shoes on: "She's getting ready to leave again, I wonder if I get to go this time? Well, if not, at least I get a good chew bone."

When we're driving down the road to my parent's house: "Almost to Grammy's! Almost to Grammy's! YIPPPEEEE!! I hope they don't take me to that 'alien abudction' room again where I get washed, poked and prodded."

When he's staring at the floor (someday I will get a picture of this and post it... it's hilarious!): "I wonder if a piece of popcorn will come up now. How bout now? What about now? No? Maybe over here, one will spring up. How bout now? What about now? No? Maybe over here..."
Yah, and you thought poodles were smart. Hmmm...


This lil French Bulldog was looking at me this weekend at the dog show. If he had a readerboard, it would say "What is that big black thing attached to your face? Why do you keep pointing it at me? Is it a nose extension? Stop pointing it at me!"

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP