Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6th Sense

How do dogs know when we're sad?

Have you ever been brokenhearted or upset to the point of crying? If you have a dog, I bet you had a furry friend putting their head on your lap, didn't you?

I wonder if it's something to do with our energy/spirit... I am a HUGE fan of Ceasar Milan, The Dog Whisperer, on National Geographic channel. He is constantly teaching people that the energy they are projecting to their dog is causing a lot of it's behavior issues. I wonder if it's possible that we project some type of 'sad energy'.

There is nothing better than having a soft-n-furry four-legged pooch comfort you when you're upset. All I know is that I am so very happy they DO know when we're sad...

Here is Taterpup's more reflective side...




Heading on another road trip tomorrow for a few days... Will post again soon!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP