Monday, April 20, 2009

Patterns & Shapes

I truly enjoy photographing patterns of all makes and kinds. Purl Soho is an amazing fabric shop in Soho that provided more colorful patterns that I could hope for!
It was my Girlfriend Janna's Birthday Wish to go to Purl and shop for hours, which we did and loved every minute of it! She came with her list of projects and found more unique and truly beautiful fabrics than you could find anywhere in Denver.





These were pieces of felt! FELT! Who knew that felt could be so pretty, and came in strips this big? Not me...

Another fantastic store that my Girlfriends loved is M&J Trim in NYC. If you are looking for a button, ribbon, or flair - this is the place for you!
It was inspiring to parouse this store knowing all the New York Designers & Design Students that have come through the store ahead of us. It even made me want to learn how to sew! Now THAT is inspiring!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP