Thursday, April 16, 2009

Neibs!

I honestly believe we have the very best Neighbors that exist on the planet. Well, they are the very best for us, anyways... I heart Pat n Suz. They came up to the cabin for the weekend, we played cards, rode at Copper, stopped at a dive bar, had snacks for dinner, cooked a whopper breakfast, took the long way home through the woods, and finished at sushi with John & Jeni for dinner on Sunday night. Phew! What a weekend!



These are their "Ready to go Ride!" smiles...






Hanging in the parking lot...


Spring is here! I love this little flower coming up out of nowhere... and this tree growing out of the rocks, how does that happen anyways? I need to do a series on trees at some point, I am in awe of them on a regular basis.

and, of course, puppy play in the snow!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP