Friday, February 12, 2010

Nugget.

Nugget.
It's not his name, but it's what I call him the most.
His name is Belay.
Like the rock climbing device.
You know:
Belay on!
On Belay.
Climbing.
Climb away!
Anyhoo.
Belay is a snuggler.
He is sooo snuggly, that I just have to baby talk him when he's snuggling.
So, I started calling him Snuggler.
Snuggler got baby-talked to 'Nuggler.
Nuggler got sport-ified to Nugget.
Hence, I have a dog named Nugget.
Doesn't he look 'nuggly?

Other nick names (used so often that he acutally responds to them) include;
Olay!
Olllllay, Olay Olay Olay! (like the soccer chant)
Odinay!
Ah Nay!
Onay!
Onadies!
Ol Ladies!
I can only imagine the nick names my child will have.
Lord, please help me.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP