Monday, February 8, 2010

Adventures in Textures

I've been learning about textures.
Textures are a picture of a pattern or something like concrete or leather
to lay over a picture that add, well... texture!
I have admired photographers who use textures for a long time,
and think it's high time I get going with it!
Here are a few samples of my first swipes at it...
This is a gorgeous home I took pictures of in December for a Client.
I selected a texture that look likes the wallpaper that would be found in a home of this vintage.
See the viney trumpety shadows in the sky?
Love it!


On this one, I wanted to add something elegant, and current.
With a sweet little saying,
I love how it turned out!


These two love antiques.
I wanted to add something vintage-y they could place next to a cool antique.
LOVE IT!

Now, if I can work through about 101 more of these,
I should be able to find my style and then build on it!
Hope you like!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP