Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brian + Tricia: Engaged!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again!
Brian and Tricia are adorable!
They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet,
and they are so in love!

I looove the intensity in their eyes wen they look at each other!
It made me swoon just being with them!

Did I mention that they're fun too?

We had a great time with lots of laughing!

Love this!
LOVE!
and, CAN-NOT get over how perfect Tricia's smile is!


Brian is awesome at helping her bring it out:

And, how cool are they?

Snuggers!

There's that look again!
It's like he has never seen a creature as amazing as Tricia!

They're pretty stoked about getting married!

and, I'm stoked for them!
Brian & Tricia,
You are going to have the most amazing, love-filled Wedding Day,
and the rest of your lives will follow in it's footsteps!
Love You Guys!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP