Thursday, January 7, 2010

Events!

You've heard me proclaim my affection for one of my dear friends, Nicole.
She is one of THE VERY sweetest people you will ever meet.
No, really, honey actuall drips off her wherever she goes. Really.
You may remember her from the shoot with her sweetie-girl, Pazzo:
http://erinlphoto.blogspot.com/2009/10/pazzo-laday.html


Photobucket
Nicole is an incredible Event Planner.
Ever heard of the Blues n Brews Festival?
It's her baby.
Ever heard of it's cousin, Bluegrass n Brews Festival?
Also her baby. Wait, that makes it a brother, not cousin...I digress.
Ever heard of the Pearl Street or Highlands Farmer's Markets?
Also her babies.

She also plans private events: Weddings, Engagement Parties, You Name It.
She is one of the most elegant women you will ever meet, and it comes through in every event.

Nicole has asked me to shoot a few of her events in recent months, and I was happy to help!
It's given me a focus during the Fall & Winter months, and I'm loving it!
Fresh Flowers at Pearl Street Farmer's Market

Photobucket
Fresh Apples in the Fall at the Highlands Farmer's Market
Photobucket
Mini-Doughnuts from scratch, made fresh to pop in your mouth!
Highlands Farmer's Market

Photobucket
A touch of her elegance at an Engagement Party

Photobucket
Did I mention she is incredible at arranging flowers?

Photobucket
WinterFest on Pearl Street was a blast...
Photobucket
There were hay rides for all
Photobucket
Santa delighted everyone!

Photobucket
The place was packed,
people had hot totties to keep them warm
and live music went late into the night...

Photobucket
If you are looking for any help with planning an event, no matter the size.
Look up Nicole at HobNob Events:
P.S. This is a new blog layout that will allow me to post larger pictures.
OK, I KNOW these pictures are a little toooooooo large.
I'm still learning.
Once I figure out how to make them a better size, you'll see another post!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP