Saturday, June 13, 2009

Apamazen

I've officially ended my month-long road trip that was preceded by weekend road-trips for the prior 3 weekends! I've had enough of every song on my iPod to last 10 years, and enough sunflower seeds to last a lifetime!

It's been a while since I have been able to post since I wasn't online for a full week! Wow, that's a record. The next few posts just HAVE to be of my travels, fun and love encountered in the past few weeks. Hope you enjoy!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

One of the best afternoons I had on my trip was with my Cousin, Tiffany and her new friend, Phyllis - aka Babs.
Babs lives at The Seasons in Sandpoint on the lake. It is a beautiful location and has a pool that sits lakeside, of course!
When I arrived, the Ladies had created a new drink and I was challenged to come up with a name for the drink... it was a combination of iced Tazo Zen green tea and Pama liquor. After much deliberation, the best I came up with was Pamataza. They had already come up with a better name that stuck: Apamazen. Doesn't the name just make you want to try it??
If it doesn't, this picture should!


Babs, is a DELIGHT! Full of charm, intelligence and humor, she is a Coach for Automotive Dealers. I think her hands are full right now :)

We had so many laugh out loud moments, the people sitting next to us were starting to eavesdrop and then chime in!! Between the three of us, it was a good ol' fashion laugh-fest!

You couldn't ask for a better spot to soak in some rays and enjoy Girlfriends:






After we were done basking, we went back up to Babs' place to peek at the view and take in a few pictures from the Lost in the 50's Car Rally.

Here's the view from her patio and a couple shots of some beautiful flowers she has blooming:






Babs and Tiffany kept telling me about this cherry blossom tree in town that just HAD to get it's picture taken... Of course, we had to stop and see it! It was in full bloom and just stunning!!


After basking in the sun all afternoon and swimming, we were not the quintissential picture of beauty, but I still love our pictures under the tree:


On another night when I stayed with Tiffany & Hannah, my 2nd cousin & Tiffany's daughter, we were about THE silliest girls you have ever seen. Hannah's friend, Mariah was staying the night too and we had a little Charlie's Angel's shoot. Well, it started that way...
Hannah was making the most awful faces in nearly every picture just to make us take another one...
Mariah was straight out of America's Next Top Model with a perfect pose in every shot!!
I'll spare you the other dozen pictures that should never see the light of day and leave you with these fun shots:


Oh no, we weren't having any fun AT ALL!
Hannah, Mariah and I all tried to sleep in Hannah's bed for a real slumber party, but it was too hot in the house and my 1 foot strip of bed wasn't going to cut it for me! I moved to the living room and had a great night's sleep.
Thanks for the fun Ladies!! Love you!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP